~EnV~Endurance{NG Mix} ~EnV~Endurance{NG Mix}

Nope, it is right.

Envy, this is my favorite song by you, i fucking love it.
The mario coin sounds drove me fucking crazy hahaha :D

the reason you have almost twice as many downloads as listens is because people hit download before the song is finished :D
that's how fucking amazing it is :D

Mid Shine Techno Mid Shine Techno

... i talked to you about this already :|

look, you can't go around uploading stuff that isn't yours. I thought you understood that when i told you over msn :/
Maybe some time i can teach you how to use fl studio and you can upload stuff that you actually made, but for now, really, you need to stop uploading music that doesn't belong to you.

/\/\/\HugeBass/\/\/experienced /\/\/\HugeBass/\/\/experienced

umm...

It's great that you liked it and all, but seriously, you kinda need my permission before you can upload my songs :X
.... and this is an older version of the song, i fixed it up a bit and i have a newer version on my computer that isn't as horrifically repetitive.

~EnV~System Shock {Prev} ~EnV~System Shock {Prev}

Awesome.

I fucking love all your stuff, man.

I'm really hoping you will finish all the WIP's you have sitting here on NG.
This had a great melody, and i loved the distinct envy-build up (i still don't quite understand how you do that, being an FL-Studio user, something to do with cutoff? Doesn't sound like that's the only thing you used) and the only problem i had with this was how bad the drum loop sounded at the quiet bits. You eliminated it for the loud parts, but i really didn't think it went with the breaks at all. The kick itself would have been fine, the hats sort of ruined it for me.

Amazing, as always!

Fanticide - Murder The DJ Fanticide - Murder The DJ

Got your message, i was afk......

Dude, great job, this is really catchy! The low bass offbeat you were using in the beginning was a little screwed in the beginning, since it was so low, the sound got slowed and distorted and it started to sound a little late.

Anyways, the song was really good, great job!
:D

MrRandomist responds:

Thanks for the 10, this waz all recorded in a room at the back of a music shop with a mic connected to ta distortion stand changin the dudes voice, and another mic put in the middle of the room to pick up everyone else, so if you listen carefully, you might here some wicked ass reverbs... lol

Internalistic (8-bit vs rock) Internalistic (8-bit vs rock)

I love it.

Dj-Brand0 responds:

Haha, it has been on my mp4 player ever since I finished it :P
Glad you liked it. :D

-Cheers Brando

Hare Hare Yukai (C64 remix) Hare Hare Yukai (C64 remix)

lmfao chaos you silly goose....

mario came to mind because it was made of the same 8-bit-style sounds

anyway, great song :D
i wish i knew where it came from :S

NSMB - Overworld Mania NSMB - Overworld Mania

what the fuck

it was good, but it sounded more like adventure island's theme (nes) :|

Tetris on Speed Tetris on Speed

To the guy below.

That's the fucking badger visualization of the ng player you dumbass.

To the author: This was excellent. Fav'd.